Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Damming Evidence

I like a good conspiracy theory. The problem with the majority is that they can be proven false pretty quickly. Or show that the person with the theory is just trying to gain some kind of political power.
This on the other hand is an attempt to look at Katrina from another angle. And with it comes the theory.

I still remember when Melina and Alicia had the conversation about Katrina. Truthfully it was more of Alicia giving her opinion. But it made me wonder why the News wasn't reporting other angles.

I figured out the first part pretty fast. Nathan told me about the racism still in the South. This would be a great opprotunity to talk about it, even if it had nothing to do with New Orleans.

The Second part is finally starting to come out. Lets see where it goes.

No comments: