Monday, April 10, 2006

I really don't have time at the moment. But I found some articles for people that are "into" computers. By this I mean the guy who helped build my computer. I guess he lives after all.

The second one is for Firefox Mozilla. I have spoken with a lot of computer guys. Firefox is the best choice out there. It is the most secure, and it is the most usable web browser out. The guy looks really geeky though. The article talks about different web browser language editors. They hook right into the browser. Reminds me of when Netscape was a good program.

The third would even make those other guys tremble. Talk about Computer Science as a major. I guess Post docs get 6 figures right out of college. And so few study that far. The people who do get those CS PHds are huge in the computer world. Miyamato has one. And he is an art major.

Now if you don't mind. I have to get back to PHP homework.

No comments: